Saturday, January 28, 2012

Para - para - paradise

25 January 2012

             HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAEMY! Raemy is from Arizona and today is her 21st birthday J

It’s also International Orientation Day! Hung out with 400 other students from around the world. Met some Austrians, some Germans, some more Americans, but let me tell you something, I see those Frenchies absolutely everywhere. They’re a trip.

After a half-day of introductions and lectures, we finally got to explore campus and our town. There’s a story involving me climbing a fence and falling into bushes, but it’s better told than written. The day was gorgeous though, and Stellenbosch is incredible. It is beautiful and perfect and I just can’t get enough of it.

This is just the casual view from my dorm: 


1 comment:

  1. WHAT A VIEW!!!! Glad you're enjoying your first few days at Stellenbosch.

    ReplyDelete